Plenty of Games is not just about playing games, but also about creating games and rewarding online game developers. In other words, we sponsor games as long as they are fun, entertaining, unique, and addictive.
Our portfolio contains hundreds and hundreds of online Flash games and not all of them are created by developers in our team. Many of these games are sponsored, which means that they are created by independent online game developers scattered all over the globe.
The best thing about us is that we allow developers to keep all rights to their work and never claim their work to be our own.
I love developing games, but why should I allow Plenty of Games to sponsor me?
If you are an online game developer, you stand to benefit a lot by allowing Plenty of Games to sponsor you; and here is a brief list of some of those benefits.
1. We pay you generously for your work, but the amount we pay depends on the quality of your games.
2. We introduce your game into our portfolio and hundreds and thousands of people worldwide actually view and play your game.
3. Your IP remains with you.
4. You can choose from an exclusive or a non exclusive sponsorship.
5. Depending on the quality of your game and the amount we paid you for it, we permit you to advertise your games in case you make them available elsewhere.
6. If your game becomes really popular, we will supply advertising material such as stickers, which will help you promote your game further.
What exactly does Plenty of Games want?
We are interested in identifying talented online game developers and ensuring that they get rewarded for their work. We are aware that creating an excellent game that can capture players’ interest and make them play it again and again is not an easy task. We, therefore, go out of our way to reward developers who give us what we want—fun, entertaining, unique, and addictive new online games.
Does Plenty of Games require my source file?
Since your source file is your property, you can retain it. Plenty of Games does not need to gain access to it.
Does Plenty of Games require me to sign contracts?
Plenty of Games believes in establishing relationships based on trust and goodwill with all the developers we sponsor. We will deal with you only if we trust you, owing to which we do not require you to sign contracts. On the other hand, if you find it difficult to trust us, we will introduce you to some of the developers sponsored by us. So, your relationship with us will be based on trust and trust alone.
What sort of games does Plenty of Games sponsor?
We will definitely sponsor your game if it is new, fresh, original, innovative, fun, entertaining, and addictive. If you want to get a quote, you can just send us an email. We will be glad to answer any queries regarding sponsorship.